Name:Invalid Input

Phone:Invalid Input

Email:Invalid Input

Message:Invalid Input

Please type 1234 in the boxInvalid Input

Hamdam Law Facebook Page googleplus Hamdam Law Linkedin Page

Encino Commerce
Nov 07

Can I Sue My Employer for a Slip and Fall Accident?

Posted by: Personal Injury Attorney  

When it comes to sustaining injuries at work, many victims are unsure of where to turn in order to receive the compensation that they need to pay medical bills and move on with their life. Some may even feel as if they have little or no rights with workplace injuries, and that is why Farhad Hamdam, Los Angeles slip and fall attorney, is ready to help. Here is a look at your legal rights and responsibilities if you have recently been injured at work as well as the type of compensation that you may deserve.


The United States, and California in particular, is very protective of employees and their well-being. Most injuries at work are covered by funds from the Division of Workers’ Compensation or assistance from the company’s insurance provider. All victims should collect as much information as possible during the time of their accident and immediately fill out an accident report if possible.

Unfortunately, many individuals will find themselves not receiving the compensation that they deserve and a civil case may be required. These suits may be appropriate for a variety of reasons, and all victims should contact Mr. Hamdam, Los Angeles PI lawyer, to discuss their own legal options after an accident has occurred.

You do not need to struggle with mounting debt from medical expenses and other costs after you have been injured. Even if the accident has taken place during work hours or on the company’s property, you still deserve to have access to financial compensation to receive medical attention and move on with your life.